,


Monday, August 8, 2011

a million times

A Million Times

a million times I have told you I love you
a million times I will tell you again.

I take you in my arms and hold you tight
Because I know this is right

I love you more than there are stars in the sky
I love you so much.. I hate to say goodbye

You are the one, the one for me
I will always be there like I said I would be

There are bridges that we have to conquer
I know you worry, but we will not falter

Please be mine now and forever
I will be yours for ever and ever

I wrote this poem just for you
Because I know our love is true.

I have told you a million times again
I will love you till the end my life

image dr uncle google :)


jom komen di entry Fahz..TQVM :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

awak,tinggalkan komen ye..Satu pun dah okey :).kalau komen yg membina lagi bagus :)